Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Work Out

"And, behold, there came an old man from his work out ..." That is a quote from scripture.  I challenge you to find where it is in the King James Version of the Bible.  Janie and I went to the gym for a work out and it was a work out. We took it easy for our first visit.  We started with an elliptical machine which is something like riding a bicycle standing up with ski polls.  We did that for a while then moved to the other machines.  I did most at 50 pounds; those related to the legs I did at 100 pounds.  I curled with my arms 60 pounds and I curled with my legs 90 pounds.  We spent 45 minutes exercising and my heart rate was 141.  I don't know if that is good or bad but I could tell I was an "old man" coming "from his work out." 
Our youngest daughter called when we got home from church services at Lorena tonight.  The services there, by the way, were excellent though one person was missing.  Sarah said that they had gone by to see Janie's Uncle Trenton and Janie's parents. They had a good visit and went out to eat with them.  We were excited to hear that they felt up to going out to eat.  Sounded like they had a really good time.

I had a headache when I got up this morning.  I made it through the ladies Bible study which also went very well.  Whoever invented Cinnabon's did not do me any favor. The lady who brought the refreshments for the Bible study brought them and they were warm and wonderful.  I only ate half of mine.  These headaches that I get every now and then are some how connected to my stomach for they cause me to fell nauseated.  After the Bible study I took a long nap and felt much better.  I was back to 100%, which was an answered pray, by the time we left for Lorena.

Well I have gotten very little work done today so I had better stop this blogging and get busy.  God bless you.

No comments: