Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Love

Janie at the gym today
We had an extra good day on Tuesday.  The Bible study in the morning was good and we had good services in Lorena.  Today we went to the gym and got a workout.  I enjoy exercising there though I am usually ready to sit down and rest afterward.  I paused my workout to snap this picture of Janie on the twisting machine.  This place works you out all over. 
We are heading to Henderson tonight after church.  I will be bringing my camping and hiking gear.  I am looking forward to spending my day off hiking with the grandkids.  I expect we will do some fishing as well.
Janie and her sister back in 1973 a few months before we met.
The sermon tonight is taken from Lamentations the third chapter.  I worked on that sermon this afternoon and can't wait to preach it.  God bless you.

No comments: