Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Bro. Harold Davis' Funeral Sermons

Janie dusting the fan before Bible Study
Today I was looking through a box of sermons that belonged to Bro Davis and found a package of funeral sermons.  I began to look through them and it has made me want to get them on his website as soon as possible.  Many of them were outstanding.  We did not have services tonight in Lorena so we were able to go to a family visitation at the funeral home. 
Monday my mother returned home and made it back without any problems.  I went over to the church and worked on setting up a wireless network so that the computers there can all use the new copy machine as a printer.  My laptop connected to the printer through the network just fine but the older desktop computer just would not cooperate.  I will need to work on it some more and then tackle the one in the Sunday School office. 
My mother loading up to head back to Henderson
I have a funeral tomorrow.  I will go to the Funeral home at 9:30 in the morning and I expect to return home about 3:30 in the afternoon.  It will be a long day. The visitation is in the morning and then our church will serve the family at noon. The funeral will be at 2:00 followed by the graveside service.  God bless you.

No comments: