Thursday, July 16, 2009

Wash Them Dishes


Well we got the dishwasher installed for my mother-in-law and also a new sink. The new floor looks good. This first picture was taken with my cell phone. It is a panoramic view of the kitchen. I don't know how well it will show up on this blog. Maybe if you click on it you can get a closer view. I took the old sink out and put the new one in while Sarah sat on a stool watching me work. I kept saying "I'm 56 years old what am I doing under a sink!" I have put two more pictures of the kitchen as it appears tonight. The dishwasher seems to be working fine and the new sink looks good. Janie and I went out to eat for supper and then did some grocery shopping for her parents. We have to get up early in the morning to go to the dentist office. I have a filling that is broke and so after having my teeth cleaned I will have one filled. We have a few things to do in the morning before we head back to Hillsboro. We got a good rain tonight and it dropped the temperature 10 degrees. I hope we got some rain in Hill county. God bless you.

No comments: