Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Classical Music


I met this beautiful woman 36 years ago this Saturday. She is my song of songs! We met July 11, 1973 and had our first date on July 21st. I asked her to marry me on August 25, 1973. I love her so!
I spent several minutes today listening to classical music. It was beautiful. The only time I ever just stop and listen to music is when I am on the phone on hold. The IRS plays classical music when you are on hold with them. I had called to ask a couple of questions and the last question seemed to throw them a curve. I was put on hold while an investigation into the question was made. After a long time the person returned to the phone to apologize for the delay and asked me to continue to hold. After a bit I was told that a mistake had been made and would be corrected after which they would contact me. There was no explanation of the error made only that it would have to be fixed and they would contact me later. I am hopeful that the answer to my question will cause my original return to be accepted virtually as is. We shall see.

I took part in a webinnar today. It was a first for me. I learned a lot and got some good ideas from it. It had to do with advertising and sales. I may follow up on some of their suggestions for reaching customers with your company's message and making sure they understand it, or in my case lost sinners.

Its off to Henderson tonight and put on my plumber's hat tomorrow. I will put my banker's hat on and confer with my mother Friday morning about her finances. This will necessitate a phone call to my oldest sister. Mother is in good health and is about to get a new hearing aid. She asked my oldest brother if a new hearing aid would be a waste of money and he assured her it would not. Good call Steve! I plan to go by and see Bro. Davis on the way back to Hillsboro. God bless you.

No comments: