Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Tribman


I have started a blog called Tribman. I will put a link in the side column of this blog so you can get to it from here. The address is http://www.tribman.blogspot.com/ and will be updated once a week usually on Saturday. It will be the blog posts of a FICTONAL character. He will blog once a week telling of his experiences as he lives during the most troublesome time the world has ever seen. I will use the time table recorded in the Bible as a guide and will give my view of how I think things will transpire to bring to power the anti-Christ and the false prophet. This is, again, FICTION, and only the time table and verses quoted will be real and truthful. At the end of each post I will list the scriptures from which I base the fictional story. I hope you will enjoy it. The picture is of the kind of house in which Tribman will be forced to live for two years. God bless you.

No comments: