Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Another $100


Well my oldest Daughter, Stacie called this afternoon and it looks like I will have to come up with another $100. I started giving my children $100 when they told me they were expecting a child back when the first one of my grandchildren was born. I have been out $800 so far and now it will be $900. We are proud for them and March is not that far away so they will be in the market for a larger automobile.

It hit 102 again today. The A/C was not working in the church van and so I put it in the shop right after I got the inspection sticker done. We have church tonight and afterward we will head for Henderson. I will be taking my mother-in-law to the doctor in the morning while Janie takes her dad for his cancer treatment. I plan to install her dishwasher tomorrow and we will head back to Hillsboro on Friday. The picture is one I took today here in Hillsboro. Janie saw this sight on the side of the road told me to turn around and take a picture. It is of a dummy with a Halloween mask on fishing. I am not sure what the goats think of it but we thought it was funny. God bless you.

No comments: