Saturday, July 11, 2009

And Its off...


I posted the first episode of Tribman tonight. I am looking forward to journeying through the tribulation with him. It will be full of suggestions as to how to prepare for the tribulation both physically and spiritually. There is a link to Tribman in the right column.

Janie and I went to my dad's grave this morning and that went well for being 100 degrees outside. The picture was taken by Janie. It is so good to have both my brothers living in Texas and close to my mother. I am sure there is no way to get my sisters to move to Texas but that sure would be grand.
We stopped by Bro. Davis' house and had a good visit with them. When we got home some of our church members came by to practice a song they are going to sing tomorrow. Its going to be a great day. I will return to the 14th chapter of Revelation for the sermon and in Sunday School I will explain who the "spirits in prison" are in 1Peter chapter 3. Better head for bed. God bless you.

No comments: