Thursday, July 30, 2009

Some more assembly required


We got to bed about 3 this morning and got up about 9:30. I went over to see my mother this afternoon while my daughter and son-in-law did some work at my mother-in-law's. Me and mother went out to eat with my 2 brothers and their wives. It was a fun time of visiting. We went back to mother's afterward and visited till about 7:30.

Tribman has been well received not only Online but also in our church bulletin. I plan to continue publishing it there for those who do not have computers or Internet access. I am writing Tribman in a word processor and plan to print it out as if it were a diary or journal.

I got my older brother to start blogging and he is doing a fine job of it. I asked my younger brother to start a blog. He is the clown of the family and I would enjoy his humorous point of view on life. My older brother's blog is http://barclyde.blogspot.com/ and I will put this link in the column to the right.

We are about to assemble a cabinet for my mother-in-law. Janie said she would drag it back here to the den and we could visit with my father-in-law while putting it together. She went in there, hurting shoulder and all, and when she saw the weight written on the box she changed her mind. I stopped blogging long enough to go drag it back here for her (see the picture she took of me in the hallway). As you can see from this second picture she is about to get it unboxed so I had better get busy. God bless you.

No comments: