Friday, July 10, 2009

Sink


Sink is in. I finished this evening and my mother in law was sure happy to have her sink back. We had to pick up some new face plates for the electrical outlets and they look nice. I will install a light over her sink tomorrow. I plan to go by and see my mother in the morning. We are considering staying over until Saturday morning. Janie and I may drive by the place where we first met 36 years ago. I am going to suggest to Janie that on the 21st of July, the anniversary of our 1st date, we duplicate as best we can that date. It was on our first date that I knew she was the girl for me. Just like Abraham's servant when he was seeking a wife for Isaac asked God for a sign, I asked and God answered. The first picture is of the sink and the second is of Janie when she was a senior in High School. God bless you.

No comments: