Sunday, July 5, 2009

New week


This is A picture of a typical breakfast on our diet. I can eat a piece of sausage and one scrambled egg in four bites. It takes Janie a few more bites for she is not a big mouth like me. The other picture is of a typical daytime meal. It is half a spam sandwich cut into two pieces. In between we eat raw veggies, fruits, and peanut butter crackers. With our fourth of a sandwich we will sometimes have a small cup of tomato soup. It is a great diet.

The New week got off to a good start. I thought our attendance at church this morning was down but it was actually up from last Sunday. I have a busy week ahead. I will go to the nursing home in the morning and then up to see Clint in Dallas. I will work on my tax audit Monday night and hopefully get that ready to mail back to the IRS. Tuesday after the ladies Bible study I will work on my lessons for the adult class at camp. I need to pick out a text for my sermon at camp as well. I am blogging while waiting for a file to upload to my baptistville.org website. It is taking a very long time and I do not know why. I plan to post on baptistville.org the camp preregistration information. This will let churches know what dorms they will be assigned and the size of the various classes etc. I will take down the registration form since it is too late for churches to register for camp. I have to turn in the numbers to the camp manager tomorrow.

Wednesday night we will head over to Henderson where I will spend my day off installing a kitchen sink for my mother-in-law. We need to go by and visit my mother while in Henderson and I need to get by Bro. Davis' and check on him. He lost two chapters worth of sermons from the book of Matthew and is having to re-write them. He has two done and I want to get them on the Internet as soon as possible. We will return to Hillsboro on Friday. Saturday will be spent getting ready for Sunday.
I talked to my son in France today. They will be moving in the morning and as a matter of fact they are picking up the moving van as I write this. They will be staying in a temporary rent house for six weeks and then in another temporary house for one year. They plan to start having in-house Bible study with whomever will accept their invitation. We will be praying for this small village that they will be receptive to the Gospel. God bless you.

No comments: