Saturday, July 18, 2009

Clint Fund Raiser


I have been here at the church since 7:00 this morning and the fund raiser seems to be going well. They have washed a lot of cars and I am not sure about the bake and garage sales. They have a concession stand also and I can say that the hamburgers were good. I took these pictures this morning of some of the ladies who are working the sale. There is no A/C in the gym but it was not as hot today as it has been. I have been working on the Sunday School lesson and 1 Peter 4:6 gave me a hard time but I think I have gotten to the root of the problem and have the right meaning of the text. I reviewed over the sermon for Sunday and have it ready to go. We will be back in Revelation 14 again. The lessons I plan to teach the adult class at camp are ready to go. I have chosen to review the end time events with them. I am going to post today's Tribman blog and then get the sermon ready that I will preach at camp. The letters have come which will put our church name on the church bus. I am sure you will be seeing pictures of that project when we get to it. God bless you.

No comments: