Saturday, May 23, 2009

We Are There


Well my sister is back in Denver and we are back in Hillsboro. We went by to see Clint and Janie and I both dressed up and went into the burn ICU. He was sitting up, though asleep, he looked real good. His vital signs were all good and they were about to put him back to bed. He had been sitting up for 3 hours.

Tomorrow is Sunday and I am looking forward to the sermon and the services. I will be preaching from Daniel 9:24-27 and Matthew 24. As far as Matthew 24:12 is concerned I think we are there.
So far next week looks like a quiet one so I should be able to turn in that prospectus Friday.
My first time to serve on a grand jury went well. We started at 8:30 and finished at 4:00. It was an interesting experience. Two of our church members also served on the jury with me. I had a bad cough and almost lost my voice. My voice is better and should be just fine by sermon time tomorrow. The picture is of my oldest sister, mother, oldest brother, and me taken at my mother's house on our place in Henderson. God bless you.

No comments: