Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Freedom Fence


One of the things I like about Hill County Texas is the absence of fences. There is a feeling of freedom when there is nothing between you and the horizon but an open field, a very common sight here. We pass a sign on our trips to Henderson that says "Freedom Fence Co." It just seems like an oxymoron "Freedom Fence".

Clint is still on his long road to recovery. Nothing new to report today. Please continue to pray for him. Tomorrow is the national day of prayer and though I have heard that our executive branch will not participate I know that many will be praying for our country. We will have a special prayer service at our church at 5:00 pm tomorrow.

I will spend most of my day at the office tomorrow. I got a letter from the IRS today announcing that they are auditing my 2006 tax return. I have excellent records and am not concerned what so ever. It is just a lot of trouble to have to make and send them copies of all my receipts. I would rather meet with them in person but I guess I will do it their way. The picture is of Clint Rogers pulling a trailer by hand to line it up with the combine. God bless you.

No comments: