Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Prospectus Done


Prospectus is done!!!!! I will bind it and turn it in on Friday. I have gone over and over it and it seems to be grammatically correct and correctly punctuated. It definitely says what I wanted it to say. And I think it very effectively conveys my enthusiasm for the subject. If it is accepted by the faculty at TBI then in August I will begin in earnest my research. I am sure that from time to time I will post here the progress of my research. I will post my prospectus on http://www.baptistville.org/ if your are interested in reading it.

We will head for Henderson in the morning around 11:00. I have a meeting in Corsicana at noon tomorrow with my fellow committee men. We are attempting to rework the articles of agreement of our local Baptist Association one article at a time. I hope to get in at least a short visit with my mentor Bro. Harold Davis.
The two pictures posted here are of our Junior Choir. The first is of them singing on Easter Sunday and the second was them at practice. They are very cute and very sweet kids.
Clint had surgery today and all went well. He is making good progress. Please continue to pray for him. God bless you.

No comments: