Saturday, May 9, 2009

Twas the Night Before Mother's Day....

I talked with Clint's mother this morning and she said he was doing well. She would love to have him wake up tomorrow morning and tell her "Happy Mother's Day." Keep them in your prayers.

Made 2 hospital visits and 1 nursing home visit today. Did some grocery shopping at Wal-Mart and ran into 2 church members there. Mother's day is tomorrow and Janie's flowers sent from our son arrived today. We had a long visit with Jason and Angie on skype and enjoyed it. It is almost like having them sitting in our living room, almost. My mother will be spending next weekend with us here in Hillsboro. We shall celebrate Mother's day with her one week late. I finished the sermon for Sunday night this morning and picked up the flowers we will hand out to the mothers in our services tomorrow. Should be a good service the sermon is entitled "What a Good Mother Teaches Her Children." The picture is of my first car in Ayer Mass. I could not drive a standard shift when I bought this car and could not get it out of the drive way because it was so steep. My father had to come out and drive it up onto the street. Once on flat ground I could do ok. God bless you.

No comments: