Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Saw

This picture is of the back of our house in Ayer, Massachusetts. You can see the firewood pile in this picture, it was here that my father introduced me and my brothers to a 2 man cross cut saw. At the time we thought it was fun but it did not take long for the fun to wear off.

I will be preaching about prayer this Sunday. Prayer is powerful. Clint is doing well and will have surgery tomorrow morning. Janie and I plan go over in the morning to check on him. The blood drive will be Sunday at our church and the preparations are well under way. I expect it to be a huge success.


We had a really good Bible study this morning and I hated to have to stop but we ran out of time. We are studying about the end time events and it is an exciting subject. We had good services this evening in Waco and am looking forward to our Wednesday night services where we will be in the book of 1st John. We plan to drive about 350 miles tomorrow so I had better head for bed. God bless you.

No comments: