Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Cough


I coughed a lot last night and have not felt 100% today. My voice is very low and I led the singing in our services tonight. I sang 2 octaves low. I have not heard from Clint today so assume that things went well. Got some work done on the prospectus today and though I have not had it proof read yet I plan to turn it in next week.

I am curious about serving on a Grand Jury. Tomorrow I will let you know how it goes. I am going to preach from Daniel 9:25-27 this Sunday. Friday will find us in Henderson and Saturday at Love Field and Parkland Hospital. The picture is of hands that have seen over 84 years of life and 62 years of marriage. Staying close to the Author of the book on which these hands are resting makes the journey worthwhile. God bless you.

No comments: