Friday, May 8, 2009

I'm Back


I have been very busy the past few days and have not had time to fish, play golf, hike, or even to blog but now I'm back. The picture is of me back in the 60's holding a fish I caught in my grandfather's pond in Gary, Texas. It is the biggest fish I have caught in my whole life. Which does not say much when you consider I can count on my fingers and toes the number of times I have done any serious fishing.
Clint is holding his own and making some progress little by little. I have not been to see Clint this week and wish that I could have worked it in but he has been in my prayers each day and I hope he has been in yours as well. I know this must be hard on Clint's mother for she has stayed daily by his side and has her life on hold. I believe she would tell you that her life is not on hold for her life is her family. She will spend her mother's day doing what mother's do best, loving their children.

Another of our church members has had a heart attack and is in ICU. Another has been injured in a fall and is in the hospital. I have gathered all the materials the IRS has requested and will mail them off on Monday. The sermon for Mother's Day is ready to go but the sermon for Sunday night is not. I repaired the lawn mower and mowed the yard today. I need to get to bed early tonight for I have much to do tomorrow. Have a great Mother's Day. God bless you.

No comments: