Saturday, May 30, 2009


Our son-in-law, Justin, is going to build some new kitchen cabinets for Janie's parents. This first picture is of Janie and her mother at Lowes in Henderson looking at the kitchen counters and cabinets. Sarah wants Justin to build her some sort of hutch out of the old kitchen cabinets for sentimental reasons. There are several remodeling items they want Justin to do and he plans to get started on them Monday. I have seen some of his work and he is really good.

We did not get to attend the TBI graduation on Saturday but I did get my prospectus turned in. I had a good visit with the President of TBI on Friday and then went over to visit with my mother. She is doing very well. My brother, Steve, and I got the tractor cranked and its flat tire fixed. He mowed with it and the place looks really nice.
On our way back to Hillsboro we went by and visited with Justin and Sarah in Elkhart. They took us out to see their cows and give us a tour of their pasture land. They have 2 gardens and both look really good. This picture is of them standing in the garden they have over at his grandparent's house. We enjoyed the visit and it is good to be back home. Tomorrow is Church and I am anxious for it to get here. The sermon will be taken from Numbers chapter 11 entitled "Doubting God." Here are the main points:
1. Doubting God's Plan. verses 4-6
2. Doubting God's Providence. verses 11-15
3. Doubting God's Power. verses 21-23
4. Doubting God's Position. verse 26
5. Doubting God's Process. verses 28-30
I have not heard from Clint in a few days but will check on him tomorrow. I expect that no news is good news. Please continue to pray for him. God bless you.

No comments: