Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day


Nothing new to report on Clint today. He is still holding his own. We had a great Mother's Day. Our three children each called to wish Janie a happy Mother's Day and that made here day. I called my mother and Janie called hers.

The picture is of my mother back in the 1960's at our home in Ayer, Massachusetts. It is when I remember days like the one pictured that I am so glad I moved to Texas. Of course Janie is, by far, the main reason I am glad I moved to Texas.

I tell everyone over and over that when I moved to Texas I had a VW Beatle and everything I owned was in it along with my younger brother and everything he owned. Now I have a wife, 3 kids, 8 grandkids, 2 houses, 7 1/2 acres of land, and the list goes on and on of all the things with which God has blessed me. What makes me feel bad is that I have not deserved the least of His blessings. God bless you.

No comments: