Sunday, May 3, 2009

And They're Off


First and update on Clint: He is breathing on his own now but he has a fever. This will be a constant battle for him to fight off infection. Please keep him in your prayers. The words of the doctor in charge of the burn unit still ring in my ears "If he has more good days than bad he will make it." So far he has had more good days than bad praise the Lord. We are concerned about the fever it seems to be lingering.

This is looking like another busy week. We plan to go to Dallas in the morning to check on Clint and then we are going to drive down to San Antonio to pick up my brother at the train station. He had trouble with blisters on his feet from hiking and had to come off the trail sooner than he expected. After our Tuesday morning Bible study we will take him home. The national day of prayer is Thursday and we have a special service that evening at our church. Friday is finish the prospectus day (hopefully). The picture is the flowers at the end of my mother's front porch. God bless you.

1 comment:

Nita said...

I will put Clint in my prayers.
I will have to read about what happened to him another day .
hope all goes well
God bless
Nita