Thursday, October 30, 2008

Hiking in Paris

Jason and I went on a hike today. We walked about 12 miles in all. The trail itself was about 12 kilometers in length. I have placed here some pictures that we took along the trail. The weather was perfect for hiking. It was in the 40's and cloudy. We enjoyed good conversation on a number of different topics ranging from the Bible to hiking. We caught the train back to the apartment. I was impressed when Jason stopped a lady on the trail and said something to her in French and she said something back to him and the only word I caught was "wee." Jason seems to have a good grip on the language and the train system. He navigated the maze of tunnels in the subway without any problem. We saw a sign for a McDonald's but never saw the actual place. It rained on us from the train station to the apartment. When we got home we ate liver sandwiches, mmm mmm good. We have had tuna pizza, crepes stuffed with ham and cheese, and monkey bread and boiled eggs for breakfast. We had a good visit with Jason and Angie after the kids went to bed. Jason showed us a YouTube video of a comedian who was very funny. They had to pause it at one point so I could catch my breath I was laughing so hard. We are planning to have another busy day tomorrow. Enjoy the pictures of our hike. God bless you.

No comments: