Wednesday, October 15, 2008

MBA of Texas


We recently hosted the pre-association meeting of the Missionary Baptist Association of Texas (pictured here). There was over 50 in attendance and the meeting lasted 2 hours. It was a good meeting and I hope it accomplished its purpose. The purpose of this meeting was to have questions answered about the state missions and missionaries. This way the main association meeting would not lose time with a lot of questions and discussions over each recommended missionary or mission project.
My brother in California is moving to Texas. He will be moving in December and will, at least for a time, be living in the house next to my mother. She is real excited about this prospect and it will be good for her and for him. I will have a lot of work to do to help get the house ready for them and hope to get a days work done on that on Thursday this week. Janie will be taking her dad to the doctor and her mother to the beauty shop on Thursday and I will use my day off working on the house. Friday I will work on my thesis again and then spend the afternoon working on the house some more before returning to Hillsboro on Saturday. I have a lot of work to do so better get to it. God bless you.


No comments: