Sunday, October 12, 2008

Family Reunion


We attended my mother's family reunion last Saturday. This picture was taken by my oldest sister of my mother on the phone at her home there in Henderson. Her brother and sisters were there except the oldest sister. A lot of my cousins were there and the food and visiting was great. My mother stayed much longer this year than in years past. I think she enjoyed this years reunion more than any of the others. I will post a few of the pictures here on this blog post they will be fairly self explanitory they are in order according to generations. Tomorrow Janie I will make our usual visit to the nursing home and other shut-ins of our congregation. I will get "From the Pastor" composed tomorrow and get a start on Wednesday's lessons tomorrow afternoon. Tuesday I meet with my finanial advisor and see how bad my 401k has been hit by the stock market crash. I am not concerned in the least about it for life does not consist of the things we possess. Tuesday night I think is time for us to meet with the church in Hewitt and if it is, we will enjoy our time with them. The first picture is of my mother and her siblings and then the generations to follow are next. Enjoy the pictures. God bless you.

No comments: