Monday, August 11, 2008

Weekly Chores


We had good services at the nursing home this morning. Afterward we enjoyed a good visit with one of the ladies of our church who lives alone. We took our church van to the repair shop and left it there to be fixed. We will be going over to Henderson tomorrow afternoon and will attend the TBI opening day activities. I have worked hard today to try to get caught up on those things which I have to get done each week. I composed "From the Pastor" and got it emailed off to Janie so she can do the bulletin this week. I studied the Sunday school lesson for next Sunday and have it ready to go. I just finished looking at my text for Wednesday night and have it ready to go as well. On Wednesday nights I go strait through the Bible and one sermon from each book. I will skip Jeremiah because we are covering it in Sunday School. I will preach from Lamentations chapter three this Wednesday. Thursday is take the school bus to the shop day. They said for me to call in advance and they would have the bay ready for me to pull right in. Hopefully they will have it ready on Friday and I can take it to get the inspection sticker renewed. We will then be ready to pick up our Wednesday kids. I spend a lot of time on weekly chores. The things that have to be done every week need to be done first. Any time that remains after these chores is used for other projects like cleaning out the garage and working on websites.

I have done very little work on the Baptistville.org website. There is much to do there and I will get it done little by little. I think however I will clean my garage first and I may do that this Saturday. I have been a little sick today, running a low grade fever this afternoon. I will head for bed and see if a good nights sleep will make me all better. I have too much work to do to be sick. The picture was taken with my cell phone at Canton trades day. This booth is one of Janie's favorites. God bless you.

No comments: