Sunday, August 24, 2008

Oh Happy Day


God wants us to worship Him. He loves us every minute of every day. It is right and good for us to pause our busy lives and to deliberately gather together and lift our voices in praise of the God who has fed us and clothed us and provided our every need. He loved us and died for us. It is a happy day when we pause to praise His name. We had a great worship service today.
This week we plan to repair the seats on the bus. I will be leading the singing at the nursing home in the morning. I will do some visitation tomorrow and then will go to the office and get some studying done. Thursday I plan to spend some time with Bro. Davis and work on the Web site and make some plumbing repairs at his house. Friday I will go to school while Janie spends some time with her mother. I will check on my mother and maybe do a little work at my house in Henderson before returning to Hillsboro. All of this is subject to change of course according to God's will. God bless you.

1 comment:

Ronnie said...

Bro. Paul,
I do not have your email address, but I just wanted to thank you for talking to Faith MBC in Hewitt. I had the opportunity to preach there and, even though it was somewhat different preaching in someone's home, I really enjoyed it. They are good people and showed my wife and I a great deal of love. I'm praying that if this is where God wants me that He will make it clear to my family and their church family. I appreciate you being the friend to me that your are. God bless you my brother. My email address is rcmutina@yahoo.com should you like to email me. Thanks agaim my brother. Ronnie