Thursday, August 14, 2008

TBI


I went to the opening day at TBI and had a good time. There were three messages preached by three different men and they were all good. There were 8 first year students and 2 of them are kin to me. My son-in-law and my nephew are both signed up and ready to go. I could not help but think about my first day at TBI and what a long journey that seemed to be. It took me 9 years to finish TBI and I would not take anything for that experience. I pray they will stick it out for it will be a huge blessing to them.

I continue to fight some sort of cold. My voice is deep today after a hard coughing session last night. I have been running a low grade fever since Monday but I feel fine. If I run fever tonight I may call the doctor tomorrow. We have an appointment to take the school bus in for service after lunch. Janie will follow me up there as I drive the bus. We will pick it up on friday. I am at the office right now and will put the finishing touches on Sunday's sermon. Then tomorrow I will work on Sunday night's sermon. The picture is of my daughter and son-in-law after my dad's funeral. God bless you.

No comments: