Saturday, August 16, 2008

Garage


A Garage is a building or indoor area for parking or storing motor vehicles. The garage here at the parsosnage has always been that plus an area to work and to store things not worthy to be stored in the house. The garage is now CLEAN!!! Janie and I worked at it most of the day. We piled the things we were going to keep on one side of the driveway and the stuff we were going to throw away on the other. We kept everything that belongs to our son which he left when he moved his family to France. We are going to sort those things and store them somewhere safe. I am going to tackle the storage building next. I think that I can throw away everything out there. I will have my truck to help deal with those things.
My oldest daughter with her husband and children will be moving Friday leaving my house in Henderson empty. We have had the phone turned off but will keep the electricity on so we can have it for when we go there to remodel and check on our folks there. We are going to go to Henderson next Thursday. I have some banking business to take care of for my mother and will help my daughter and son-in-law move. We will go with them to their new home and will bring the truck back to Henderson and leave the trailer there and then bring the truck back to Hillsboro. I have a number of things to take back to Henderson and will need the truck for that. I will be taking pictures of the remodeling of my house in Henderson. The process will be slow because I will not have a lot of time to spend on it and also it is expensive to remodel and I will need to set aside some money for it.
I am looking forward to the services in the morning. I went over the sermon this morning when I first got up. I looked over the Sunday School lesson this morning and tonight before I go to bed I will look over the text for Sunday night. We have business meeting tomorrow night so will do a short sermon. God bless you.

No comments: