Friday, August 15, 2008

Summer Vacation is Over


We picked up the bus and the van today and they are ready to go. Next week I will make the rounds on the bus route and spread the word to the kids that we will be ready for them in September. We have a meeting of the workers this coming Wednesday where we will lay our final plans. Vacation is over and school starts at our church September 3rd. The Picture is of my daughter-in-law and granddaughter at the Grand Canyon.

This Sunday I will be preaching from the book of John. I am looking forward to this sermon which will be entitled "Seven Things Pilates Need to Know", based on the seven questions Pilate asked. I have never heard this text preached from this point of view. Pilate is a lost man who is faced with a decision of what he will do with Jesus. Pilates of the world need to listen to this Pilate's questions.

Baptistville.org is in the works so check it out. God bless you.

No comments: