Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Baptistville.org




I worked on the website baptistville.org some yesterday. I am trying to get a little done each day on the site for there is much work to be done there. I have Bro. Davis' portion working and will be adding to it a lot more in the weeks to come. I plan to see Bro. Brooks about the A.J. Kirkland memorial page week after next. I am also working on my Dad's history pages. I have to convert them from "Works" to "PDF" so they can be put on the website.
The picture is of me and Bro. Davis a camp many years ago. He and I made a good team. We would wake those boys up with a song each morning and they got a good Gospel message from Bro. Davis while they were getting ready for the day. It was the best of times.

Today I will be in the office working on Sunday's sermon and if I get it finished I will work on Baptistville.org some more. There just does not seem to be enough hours in a day to get everything done. I am looking forward to tonights sermon from the Song of Solomon. I am going to cover the discription of the two main characters and they are very graphic. I will try not to become red faced. Marriage and family are good things. They get a lot of bad press due to the sinfulness of people. Below is an image I got off of the Web years ago. I do not know the artist's name but if I can find It I sure will give him/her the credit. It is a drawing based on the discription of the girl in the Song of Solomon. Check it out with Song of Solomon chapter 4. God bless you

No comments: