Saturday, June 7, 2008

Wedding Rehearsal at Biloxi


We made it to Biloxi safely. The rehearsal went well though it started somewhat late.

The picture, which was taken with my cell phone, is of Janie on the scooner which we went on for the rehearsal dinner. She was afraid of getting sea sick but she did not. It was dark by the time we got back to shore, all in all it was a good time. We will try to sleep late in the morning to be ready for the long drive home Saturday night. There was an older couple waiting for the rehearsal to end so they could fish off the pier. They had been maried for 10 years and their last name was Cook. The road out Ketrina in their home less than a mile from the shore and shrugged it off as if it were no big deal.

I falsely reported in my last blog that Andrew turned 3 he turned 2. Time goes by fast enough with me trying to rush things. Well I had best get some sleep for tomorrow will be a very long day. God bless you.

No comments: