Sunday, June 15, 2008

Cheyenne to Billings


We have made it to Billings, Mt. and we are still getting 46 mpg. We went to church this morning in Cheyenne, Wy. The picture is of Janie standing out in front of the church. It was a really good service. The pastor taught the Sunday School class and led the singing. There was another preacher and his wife there who were headed for the ABA meeting but their car had broken down and it was in the shop for repair. He preached the sermon and it was really good. We left after church and filled up with fuel and Janie made us some sandwiches (you guessed it Spam). Wyoming is a lot like west Texas, there was miles and miles of nothing but wilderness. We did not run the A/C all day for it never got out of the 70's. There was a lot of pretty landscape to see and it was our first time to ever be in Wyoming and Montana. We got to Billings and went out to eat and then went to Wal-Mart to pick up a few things. We have about 540 miles to go to reach our hotel in Spokane. It will be a long day of driving. My son-in-law Scott was the first one to call and wish me a happy father's day. My son was next and then my youngest daughter. I am very proud of all my children and knowing that they are all God fearing and faithful has made this a truly blessed father's day for me. God bless you.

No comments: