Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Through the Bible

I am reading through the Bible and am way behind schedule. I should have finished it this month but I will really have to get busy if I am going to make it. I am in the book of Micah and will finish the Old Testament this week for sure. I have already read Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, and Acts so will try to get the rest of the New Testament done in the next few weeks. My Brother, Steve, just finished reading through the Bible alphabetically and I might try that some time. He is the one who started me to reading the Bible through 2 times a year. I could not do that during my school years but am back to doing it now. I would recommend this practice to everyone. It takes about 30 minutes a day and is well worth the time.

We will be heading over to Henderson tomorrow and then to Biloxi on Friday. It will be a long drive home Saturday night so keep us in your prayers. I will be less than my best Sunday but I have an exciting sermon and am so looking forward to it. This picture is of my niece at my daughter's wedding. She is the one whose wedding ceremony I will be officiating in Biloxi.
God bless you.

No comments: