Monday, June 23, 2008

Home


It is so good to be home. We had excellent services today and we had a long talk with our son and his wife in France. I thank God for SKYPE. Monday will be a busy day as will the whole week. We will help in the nursing home service and then off to the Post Office and Bank. I want to wash the car Monday and mow the yard. I need to get "From The Pastor" done also and then get started on Sunday's sermon. I plan to go back to the book of John unless the Holy Spirit leads me to something else. I will need to go to Henderson Thursday and Friday to check on my parents and Janie's. Tuesday night we will have Bible study with the church in Waco and we always enjoy that visit. I need to get the registration done for Pine Springs camp and get that off in the mail. I need to get my lessons ready for camp also and will start that process tomorrow. The picture is of my daughter and her husband the night that he came to preach for us at Walnut Street. He did a great job and I expect that he, as well as my son and other son-in-law will do great things in the service of the Lord. God has truly blessed Janie and me beyond measure. God bless you.

No comments: