Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Enjoyed the Grandkids


I spent some time with my grandkids today and had a blast. I taught them a thing that might be an irritating habbit. I told them to try holding their hands up and flex their bunny ear fingers when they use a quote. We had a big laugh as Hannah would repeat a long sentence that someone had said the whole time holding her little hands out trying to flex any 2 fingers that she could. The picture is of Ruth and Hannah at my daugter's wedding.
We will be going over to see my daughter's new home tomorrow and Friday morning we will head for Spokane. I plan to blog every day of our trip to let you know how the trip is going. I will try to include pictures taken along the way. I want to keep you posted about the business that is transacted at the meeting so check back here for updates. God bless you.

No comments: