Monday, June 9, 2008

Monday Monday

This picture, taken a couple of weeks ago, is of Janie trying to move her mother's chair back into the house. She had some trouble but made it up the ramp just fine.
This has been a typical Monday for me and that is not bad. I am not sure why Monday has such a bad reputation. I enjoyed the nursing home service this morning. Went to the postoffice, bank and the office for a little while. Talked to my son for an hour and a half. Things seem to be going well there in France. While I was talking to him Janie was talking to Angie. He will talk to me again before we leave for the ABA meeting. Our oldest daughter is coming over to our house tonight. Our truck needs some repairs and I will take it to the shop in the morning and hopefully it will be fixed by tomorrow afternoon. It will be good to see the grandkids. We will have a busy Tuesday with Janie having Bible study in the morning and she will be helping one of the ladies of our church with the bulletin at the church in the afternoon. Then about 5:45 we will head to Waco for services there. Wednesday and Thursday we will be packing for the trip and then Friday morning early we will head out for Spokane.

We made it home from Biloxi. We got home at 5:30 Sunday morning and got about 2 hours of sleep before heading for church. Took a good nap Sunday afternoon and slept very well last night. We enjoyed our time in Biloxi and the wedding went well. That black suit I wore is headed for the cleaner for I was standing in the sun and it was about 90 degrees and 100% humidity.

I will try to blog each day while I am away to let you know how we are doing and how the ABA meeting is going. God bless you.

No comments: