Thursday, June 5, 2008

Bible reading day

Today was my grandson's birthday. The picture is of him opening a present was bought with some money one of the ladies from University M.B.C. had sent to him. He turned 3 years old but when asked still says he is 2.
I spent ever spare minute today reading the Bible. I bounced back and forth between Old and New Testament. I may well finish the Bible tomorrow or at least by Saturday. Then I will turn around and start back in Genesis again. I spent a few hours with Bro. Davis today and enjoyed it very much. I fixed a computer problem he was having and loaded a Bible software program on his computer. He got to see the blog I created for him for the first time. It is http://broharolddavis.blogspot.com/

We are at my wife's parents house now and will leave early in the morning to head for Biloxi. We will take turns driving and should get there mid-afternoon. The rehursal dinner is going to be on board a ship. Janie is unsure about eating on board a ship while it is out to sea due to the possibility of sea sickness. I do not expect any problems. The wedding is going to be held on a peer which is a very public place. It will be a unique experience for sure. Bro. Kent if you are reading this I want you to know I love the songs you have picked out for Sunday. Janie and I were going over them today.
Pray for us as we travel and God bless you.

No comments: