Sunday, March 30, 2008

Rita and Rita


I was at Walmart last night and one of the cashiers that I have been working with was there. Her name is Rita and the lady in the line behind me was also named Rita. I invited both of them to visit Walnut Street Baptist Church. The Cashier Rita said "I might just do that" to which I replied "great". The other Rita is a faithful member of another church in town and I complemented her for her faithfulness and encouraged her to keep it up. Both Ritas were so cheerful and happy that they just made my day. Don't you love people who are upbeat and happy. May I strive always to be like these two senoRITAS.

I mail the hiking food off tomorrow and pray that I have thought of everything. My brother has already mailed his off. Less than 2 weeks to go now. I plan to post a lot of pictures of the hike and produce a DVD of the hike and hopfully will enjoy the memory in years to come. The picture is of my brother when we were hiking in Mineralwells Texas last year. God bless you.

No comments: