Thursday, March 6, 2008

Winter Weather

It is cold and raining here, a more typical winter day than we have been having. I just finished my four miles and due to phone calls I have only read 7 chapters in the Bible. I am working on John chapter 17 for Sunday morning and expect to only cover the first 3 verses. This prayer of Jesus is deep indeed. I am going to work on supper next and will try to finish the sermon for Sunday tonight. Our son in France is looking forward to receiving the food and other items our church has donated for them so we will try to get the first of these boxes headed that way tomorrow. I need to make some phone calls and check on some of my fellow church members so will get to it. God bless you.

1 comment:

Bro. Matt said...

Bro. Paul,

I preached on John 17 and Matthew 26 last week. I used the verses in John 17 as 3 points (the three parts of the prayer) and then went straight into the prayer in the garden. Hope your sermon grows great!