Monday, March 10, 2008

Good start to a good day

Was up by 5:00 am and went strait to the office. Early mornings seem to be the most productive times. The whole day is ahead of you and its a fresh start to a new day. I really do like the saying "today is the first day of the rest of your life" it is so full of hope and optimism. I like to think that every day in heaven will be full of new things, new adventures, and new songs. I am contemplating some changes to my work. Sometimes you must if you intend to progress. A big part of teaching is your students. You have to find ways of reaching them and if one thing does not work you have to try something else. I really think that all students are reachable. President Bush started a program called "no child left behind." I like the sound of that. When I was a child I was left behind a lot. I had only 4 real teachers in public school the others were just hirelings. I want, as a teacher of God's word, to not leave anyone behind. When I have just one student in my class that is not getting anything out of it, it bothers me. The word of God is so vital to our lives and everyone needs it. If I could reach even those who seem unreachable I would be happy. I feel like the only tool I have at my disposal is prayer. Prayer is powerful and I am praying for all of the students God has sent my way. God bless you.

No comments: