Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Early start

Got up at 5:30 this morning and took my father-in-law to the doctor's office. His appointment was at 7:00. I met a man in the waiting room who was about the same age as my father-in-law. He was as cheerful as anyone I have ever met that early in the morning. I love that generation. I am headed next for Palestine, Texas with my wife and daughter. They will be shopping for wedding things while I stay in the car and work on the Sunday School lesson and the Sermon for Sunday. I like having a laptop computer just for that reason. It allows me to get some productive work done while traveling. My day started early and will not end until about 10:00 tonight. I don't mind long days when I come to the end and can see that what I have done that day has pleased God. God bless you.

No comments: