Thursday, March 13, 2008

Walking and hiking

Taking a walk is a lot different than going for a hike. A hike is generally long enough to require at the least bringing food and water along. I hiked today 15.5 miles. The backpack weighed 26 pounds including the water that I brought along. I had originally set out to do 20 miles but my body wanted to stop at 15. It was fun and I did a lot of praying and meditating, I even preached Sunday morning services aloud to the cows and birds that I past along the way. I will post pictures later of the umbrella mount, it worked really well. I love the umbrella and will always bring it along. Bro. Davis and I will have a nice visit tomorrow and am sure looking forward to that. I am looking forward to returning home to preach that message Sunday to a real congregation. God bless you.

No comments: