Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Taxes

Death and Taxes is that what they say? Well my taxes are done and I am about to head for the post office to mail them off. When the people of the United States owe me money I wish I had filed my taxes sooner. When I owe them money I am not in such a hurry. I think that may go against a Bible principle. When you owe someone and it is in your power to pay your debt then you should pay it ASAP. When you are owed a debt then you should be patient with the one who owes you. Well anyway the forms are filled out and off. Looking at last years taxes I discovered a mistake that might have caused me to pay more than I actually owed. Not a lot you understand but I hate to make mistakes. We are off to Henderson so that Janie can take our daughter shopping for the wedding and so we can take her dad to the doctor if he needs us to take him. Well I better head for the postoffice. God bless you.

No comments: