Sunday, March 16, 2008

4 weeks to go



There are just four weeks till I will be on the PCT with my brother in California. I long for this vacation a great deal. It will be a time of great fellowship as my brother and I spend hours on end talking about the things of God. I really enjoyed or services today, preaching is my life and I love it so. Tonight's text will be from Isaiah 64 on the subject of "desiring the return of the LORD." Normally on Sunday nights when we have business meeting I bring a short devotion but not tonight. The text is rich and I will take my time covering what it teaches. God's word is too important for it to take a backseat to anything. I am excited also about next Sunday's text. For Easter I will preach on the subject of "The Largest Ressurrection." I am already praying for those who are lost that God might allow them to come to our services and hear HIS great message.

The picture is of me about to take off on my 15 and 1/2 mile hike. The umbrella mount is attached to the handle and has 3 velcro straps that attach it to the 2 shoulder straps and the hip strap of the back pack. It worked great and will go with me every time I hike.

No comments: