Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Doing something right

When troubles come your way you know one of 2 things. You are doing something wrong or your doing something right. If your doing something right then it is the devil that is causing you trouble. If your doing something wrong then it is the Lord causing you trouble. Now you must then step back and evaluate which is the case. If it is the devil then you must continue if it is the Lord you must stop. Recently things have been going well at the church with five having been baptized this year so far. There are so many good things that the church is doing that it has caused me much delight. Then trouble comes and I must step back and take another look. In the days to come I will do much praying and much meditating on things as they are and decide do I need to stop or do I need to continue. Because you do not have any Idea what I am talking about you can not help me with this but the Lord can. There is much to be considered and I sure could use some advice. Sounds like a job for my pastor. I believe I will pay him a visit. Look out Bro. Davis here I come. God bless you.

No comments: