Friday, March 7, 2008

Glorious day

I spent this morning working without interuption on the first three verses of John 17. I love to give my studies my undivided attention. It is a rich text and am looking forward to sharing what I have learned from it with the people of the Church and with the radio audience. Walked 4 miles and read about 16 chapters or so in the Bible. We mailed off 2 boxes to Massy France at a cost of $150.00. Our Son and his family should recieve them in about a week. I know that I would be excited to recieve such gifts as these if I were in their shoes. The people of the church gave very generously all kinds of the food items that they miss in France. Our grandchildren will be here tonight visiting with us through Sunday morning. We always look forward to their visit. It will be a good time. God bless you.

No comments: