Monday, November 9, 2009

MBA of TEXAS


We made it to the meeting in Denison, Texas. I left my cell phone at home but Janie has hers. We had a really good Texas style BBQ at the TBI Alumni banquet. The program afterward consisted of three former students sharing their thoughts about TBI. It was good. They elected me as the assistant moderator for next year. We will set up Jason's booth in the morning before the meeting gets started. We do not expect any problems so the meeting should go well. Janie and I will be back in our room for lunch to let her work on her orders a little before returning to the afternoon session. Janie is the parliamentarian for the State Ladies Auxiliary and I will be anxious to here if she had to make any rulings during their meeting. I will keep you posted as to how the meeting is going. The picture is of Janie manning the booth at last years MBA of TEXAS meeting. God bless you.

No comments: