Saturday, November 28, 2009

Bye Bye


Our company left about 5:00 this afternoon. I finished composing the next episode of Tribman and got it published. Took a walk and reviewed the sermon for Sunday while Janie worked on her lesson for Sunday and washed clothes. All in all it was a good day. We had breakfast at 11:30 this morning and Lunch about 4:00 this afternoon. We made us a BLT for supper at 10:30 so now it is time to head for bed. I am not sure which sermon I will preach Sunday night so will have to make that choice tomorrow. I preach at the nursing home on Monday morning and have a funeral Monday afternoon after which I plan to work on my thesis. Tuesday we have Bible study and will go down to Lorena for services Tuesday night. Wednesday should be quiet and Thursday I plan to visit with Bro. Davis and with my mother on Friday. Its back to Hillsboro Friday night with a stop in to see the lights at Athens. Hope you all have a great Sunday. The picture is of the praying at the children's table at our Thanksgiving meal at Janie's parents. God bless you.

No comments: