Thursday, November 12, 2009

Christmas in November


We left Denison and went home by way of Gainsville. There is an outlet mall just north of Gainsville which is bigger than the one in Hillsboro and we wanted to do some shopping there. The mall was almost a ghost town. It looked about 70% empty. The economy is bad and I don't know how those few stores are surviving. We stopped in Fort Worth for lunch and got home about 2:30.

Janie went right to work and I Skyped with Jason for a little more than an hour. They are doing well and the temperature and weather there are about the same as here.

After my chat with Jason I did some work for Sullivan Supply. I decorated their Online store with a Christmas wreath, tree (pictured), and lights. I also sent out a promotional email for them. I need to work on Tribman next. We are going to go over to Henderson Friday night to attend the Syrup festival on Saturday. I am going to check to see if the movie "2012" is showing and if it is we may go to the movies. God bless you.

2 comments:

clinch64 said...

You have no way of knowing how depressing it is to see all of these photos you have posted of your family down through the years, and to know that here is someone who has never been able to experience this. And for what reason I do not know. I cannot speak for another person's heart. But how is it that no one will even try and get to know an individual within Christian guidelines and build from there. However, I intend to strive forward and press on at 45 for a belief that I hold forth. My mind seems to go back to Lot in the Bible when I think about this.

Bro. Paul said...

clinch64, God truly has blessed me beyond what this blog can tell. The thing that brings me to tears and shame is that I am so unworthy of the least of HIS blessings. I am praying for you and, as each of my blog posts state, God bless you.